- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
664 Doctor Donnie H Jones Jr Blvd W, Princeton, NC 275694 beds, 3 baths, 2,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,812 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Parcel #: 04D99013J
- Zillow Home ID: 69130387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 664 Doctor Donnie H Jones Jr Boulevard W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27569, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% lower than in Princeton, and 3.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27569 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Princeton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27569 home values.
- 508 Dr Donnie Jones Jr Blvd Princeton, NC$495K--87,680
- 213 Barden St Princeton, NC$444K1897,665
- 207 Barden St Princeton, NC$467K20107,665
- 7635 Us 70 Hwy NC$750K--22,079
- 414 W Railroad Ave Princeton, NC$81K321,620
- 7595 Us 70 Bus Hwy W # B Clayton, NC$92K321,440
- 7595 Us Highway 70 E # C Princeton, NC$87K311,075
- 410 W Railroad Ave Princeton, NC$75K411,176
- 525 W Edwards St Princeton, NC$99K321,080
- Majestic Dr Princeton, NC--------
- 302 Barden St Princeton, NC$114K321,488
- Majestic Dr Princeton, NC--Studio----
- 119 Majestic Dr Princeton, NC$159K321,677
- 513 W Edwards St Princeton, NC$84K31.51,296
- 220 Barden St Princeton, NC$700K369,930
- 140 Northside Dr Princeton, NC$209K32.52,489
- 607 Edwards St NC$69K311,260
- 113 Majestic Dr Princeton, NC$318K432,772
Nearby Schools in Princeton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292