- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,418 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $89,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 1432632
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 475 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Range/Oven, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Fence \ Chain Link, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Wood Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Pool \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Parcel #: 84935721147700
- Zillow Home ID: 22266558
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-112K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74033 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Glenpool as a whole. Among 74033 homes, this home is 2.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Glenpool, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenpool.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74033 home values.
|642 E 139th Pl Glenpool, OK||$94K||--||1||1,177|
|13980 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$106K||3||2||1,342|
|S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$106K||--||2||1,342|
|663 E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$95K||--||1.5||1,112|
|669 E 139th Pl Glenpool, OK||$92K||--||1.5||1,177|
|640 E 139th Pl Glenpool, OK||$83K||--||1||968|
|13961 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$88K||--||1.5||1,108|
|647 E 139th Pl Glenpool, OK||$85K||--||1||1,000|
|13973 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$95K||--||2||1,342|
|13949 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$80K||--||1||968|
|641 E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$97K||3||1||1,158|
|E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$97K||--||1||1,158|
|13985 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$98K||--||1||1,448|
|645 E 139th Pl Glenpool, OK||$98K||--||1||1,368|
|13937 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$90K||2||2||1,112|
|608 E 139th Pl Glenpool, OK||$100K||3||1.5||1,376|
|13997 S Hickory St Glenpool, OK||$96K||--||2||1,342|
|662 E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$97K||--||2||1,215|
|607 E 140th St Glenpool, OK||$110K||--||2||1,342|
|654 E 139th St Glenpool, OK||$96K||--||1.5||1,229|
Nearby Schools in Glenpool
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!