664 Harrison Ter, San Jose, CA 951254 beds, 4 baths, 1,847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: May 2013 for $608,000
- Price/sqft: $329
- Parking: 404 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,847 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 26443089
- Zillow Home ID: 79842932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 664 Harrison Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% higher than in San Jose, and 32.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 670 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$768K441,800
- 658 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$785K441,812
- 652 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$786K441,800
- 676 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$774K441,835
- 646 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$802K441,835
- 630 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$629K32.51,383
- 624 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$757K441,800
- 663 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$642K32.51,399
- 618 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$727K441,800
- 669 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$775K441
- 651 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$624K32.51,399
- 612 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$730K441,800
- 675 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$781K441,817
- 645 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$787K441,800
- 606 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$657K32.51,400
- 639 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$770K441,800
- 633 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$618K32.51,383
- 611 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$600K32.51,399
- 605 Harrison Ter San Jose, CA$639K32.51,409
- 596 Harrison St San Jose, CA$575K211,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.