- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 73 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,241 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 21336850
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Interior \ Screens Complete, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Appliances \ Range Hood Fan, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Porch \ Open Porch, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Great Room, Equipment \ Satellite Dish Paid, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,213 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 491214108047000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1314935
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-75K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46241 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46241 homes, this home is 13.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 262.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 127.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46241 home values.
|6638 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$75K||2||1||1,760|
|6646 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$70K||--||--||1,371|
|6634 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$72K||--||1||1,420|
|1249 Cheshire Dr Indianapolis, IN||$73K||--||--||1,464|
|6639 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN||$72K||3||2||1,444|
|6635 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN||$63K||--||--||1,064|
|6643 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN||$63K||3||1||1,116|
|6630 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$65K||3||2.5||1,064|
|6631 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN||$69K||3||2||1,296|
|1239 Cheshire Dr Indianapolis, IN||$68K||3||--||1,260|
|6641 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$83K||4||3||1,784|
|6645 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$76K||3||2.5||1,464|
|6637 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$76K||--||--||1,490|
|6627 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN||$66K||--||--||1,116|
|1242 Amelia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$74K||3||1.5||1,236|
|6649 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$68K||--||1||1,185|
|6633 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$75K||--||--||1,518|
|1230 Amelia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$71K||--||--||1,179|
|6629 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN||$68K||--||1||1,149|
|1302 Cheshire Dr Indianapolis, IN||$69K||3||--||1,244|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!