Beautiful tree-lined street and the highly desired Central Corridor.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Swimming Pool, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Forced - Electric, HOA Y/N \ No, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Irrigation Rights \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Media Room, Other Rooms \ Storage, Pets/Animals \ None, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ 1031 Exchange, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Terms & Conditions \ Free & Clear, Terms & Conditions \ VA, Topo/Location \ Corner, Topo/Location \ Rural, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Individual Meter, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Water Heater \ Electric, Window/ Coverings \ Interior Shutter, Window/ Coverings \ Vertical Blinds
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,593 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15625097
- Zillow Home ID: 7774950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 207.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 65.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% greater than in Phoenix, and 173.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
|6637 N 7th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$308K||--||2.5||1,742|
|6642 N 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$291K||--||2||1,856|
|6636 N 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$299K||--||2||2,051|
|6631 N 7th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$290K||--||2||1,704|
|733 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$434K||--||3.75||2,769|
|6636 N 7th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$369K||3||2||2,552|
|6630 N 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$297K||--||2||1,992|
|740 W Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$234K||3||2||1,589|
|6630 N 7th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$376K||3||2.5||2,230|
|715 W Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$379K||--||2||1,881|
|737 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$245K||4||1||1,449|
|740 W Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$321K||3||2||1,861|
|705 W Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$405K||4||3||3,055|
|6618 N 7th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$306K||3||2||1,700|
|626 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$699K||4||5||3,800|
|6611 N 7th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$365K||--||2||1,806|
|743 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$199K||--||1||1,428|
|746 W Tuckey Ln Phoenix, AZ||$403K||5||3.5||3,165|
|625 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix, AZ||$658K||--||3.75||2,872|
|6612 N 7th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$248K||3||1.75||1,654|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!