6647 Jackson Ln, Highlands Ranch, CO 801306 beds, 4 baths, 3,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,404 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $353,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- Finished basement, 1341 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,664 sqft
- Parcel #: 0345083
- Zillow Home ID: 13455634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6647 Jackson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175% higher than in Highlands Ranch, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80130 home values.
- 6657 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$311K431,943
- 6637 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$334K432,591
- 6667 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$350K432,275
- 6627 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$314K341,612
- 6668 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$318K331,848
- 6617 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$351K532,334
- 6648 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$344K321,953
- 6658 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$343K321,953
- 6661 Jackson Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$382K322,078
- 6841 Edgewood Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$435K443,113
- 6662 Jackson Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$352K321,934
- 6589 Ashburn Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$377K333,771
- 6654 Laguna Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$280K32.51,794
- 6821 Edgewood Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$447K543,593
- 6598 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$359K452,261
- 6597 Jackson Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$315K321,575
- 6651 Jackson Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$401K432,377
- 9084 Bermuda Run Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$288K542,126
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.