6647 Ridge Crest Dr, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 2 baths, 1,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $99,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 448 sqft
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 272N28055000A000890
- Zillow Home ID: 47896066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6647 Ridge Crest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% higher than in Milton, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 6651 Ridge Crest Dr Milton, FL$118K321,557
- 6643 Ridge Crest Dr Milton, FL--Studio--1,564
- 6639 Ridge Crest Dr Milton, FL$125K321,720
- 5982 Ridge Crest Ct Milton, FL$116K321,436
- 5983 Ridge Crest Ct Milton, FL$121K321,612
- 6659 Ridge Crest Dr Milton, FL$112K321,818
- 6635 Ridge Crest Dr Milton, FL$116K321,422
- 5986 Ridge Crest Ct Milton, FL$141K421,946
- 6951 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$130K321,800
- 5987 Ridge Crest Ct Milton, FL$134K321,447
- 5990 Ridge Crest Ct Milton, FL$118K321,326
- 6701 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$106K321,671
- 6631 Ridge Crest Dr Milton, FL$112K321,330
- 5980 Ridge Crest Cir Milton, FL$129K321,770
- 5991 Ridge Crest Ct Milton, FL$123K321,564
- 6947 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$139K321,892
- 5984 Ridge Crest Cir Milton, FL$129K421,822
- 6707 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$144K32.51,669
- 6943 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$142K421,930
- 6717 Cedar Ridge Cir Milton, FL$107K321,677
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.