6648 W Alamos Ave, Fresno, CA 937234 beds, 2 baths, 1,968 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $276,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 51208226
- Zillow Home ID: 89472658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6648 W Alamos Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.2% higher than in Fresno, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fresno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West home values.
- 6660 W Alamos Ave Fresno, CA$214K421,826
- 6636 W Alamos Ave Fresno, CA$338K53.752,870
- 6651 W Fairmont Ave Fresno, CA$251K52.752,407
- 6663 W Fairmont Ave Fresno, CA$234K421,826
- 6639 W Fairmont Ave Fresno, CA$204K321,445
- 4776 N La Paz Ave Fresno, CA$232K421,968
- 6672 W Alamos Ave Fresno, CA$206K321,691
- 6624 W Alamos Ave Fresno, CA$217K31.751,691
- 6675 W Fairmont Ave Fresno, CA$345K62.752,870
- 6627 W Fairmont Ave Fresno, CA$203K321,691
- 4764 N La Paz Ave Fresno, CA$160K321,445
- 4775 N Torrey Pines Ave Fresno, CA$260K432,405
- 4781 N La Paz Ave Fresno, CA$202K321,691
- 6684 W Alamos Ave Fresno, CA$204K31.751,691
- 6612 W Alamos Ave Fresno, CA$206K31.751,691
- 4763 N Torrey Pines Ave Fresno, CA$207K31.751,691
- 6687 W Fairmont Ave Fresno, CA$246K42.52,407
- W Alamos Ave Fresno, CA$215K41.751,968
- N Torrey Pines Ave Fresno, CA$352K53.253,010
- 4769 N La Paz Ave Fresno, CA$202K321,691
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.