665 Cherry St, Denver, CO 802203 beds, 2 baths, 2,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $494,900
- Price/sqft: $227
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1014 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 351 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0606321021000
- Zillow Home ID: 13393708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 665 Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% lower than in Denver, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 675 Cherry St Denver, CO$530K532,662
- 657 Cherry St Denver, CO$416K21.51,680
- 683 Cherry St Denver, CO$567K231,907
- 649 Cherry St Denver, CO$464K21.51,239
- 641 Cherry St Denver, CO$437K321,500
- 685 Cherry St Denver, CO$628K32.51,811
- 664 Clermont St Denver, CO$534K422,177
- 639 Cherry St Denver, CO$421K322,314
- 660 Clermont St Denver, CO$368K21993
- 674 Clermont St Denver, CO$459K22988
- 648 Clermont St Denver, CO$465K321,749
- 680 Clermont St Denver, CO$438K221,039
- 646 Clermont St Denver, CO$529K42.51,932
- 631 Cherry St Denver, CO$602K32.51,490
- 4500 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$606K443,024
- 660 Cherry St Denver, CO$1.16M554,610
- 656 Cherry St Denver, CO$577K231,457
- 672 Cherry St Denver, CO$430K211,289
- 680 Cherry St Denver, CO$431K321,753
- 650 Cherry St Denver, CO$421K221,244
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.