- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
665 Dennis Ct, Merced, CA 953404 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,006 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $385,000
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 007142004000
- Zillow Home ID: 19159457
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 665 Dennis Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% lower than in Merced Metro, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95340 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Merced Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95340 home values.
- 677 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$208K421,900
- 639 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$206K421,718
- 652 Hansen Ave Merced, CA$160K321,412
- 636 Hansen Ave Merced, CA$222K321,770
- 625 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$212K421,900
- 668 Hansen Ave Merced, CA$217K421,795
- 664 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$165K321,718
- 685 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$202K421,721
- 680 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$199K421,900
- 632 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$204K421,934
- 620 Hansen Ave Merced, CA$239K421,805
- 684 Hansen Ave Merced, CA$146K321,322
- 624 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$191K421,721
- 609 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$202K321,718
- 686 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$187K321,718
- 689 Dennis Ct Merced, CA$187K321,718
- 2980 Wainwright Ave Merced, CA$222K421,920
- 663 Elise Ct Merced, CA$156K321,299
- 679 Elise Ct Merced, CA$214K421,900
- 637 Elise Ct Merced, CA$224K422,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!