665 Jerry Dr, Hubbard, OH 444253 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,368 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 64 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 3629381
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 02074980
- Zillow Home ID: 35489317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 665 Jerry Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44425 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% lower than in Hubbard, and 3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44425 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hubbard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44425 home values.
- 655 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$82K311,056
- 673 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$43K311,056
- 645 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$86K311,224
- 683 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$84K31864
- 664 Burdie Dr Hubbard, OH$83K31988
- 637 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$81K321,056
- 691 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$72K311,056
- 674 Burdie Dr Hubbard, OH$77K31988
- 656 Burdie Dr Hubbard, OH$51K311,104
- 1 Jerry Hubbard, OH--Studio----
- 682 Burdie Dr Hubbard, OH$85K31864
- 646 Burdie Dr Hubbard, OH$60K31864
- 629 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$84K31988
- 699 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$44K31988
- 664 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$78K31984
- 638 Burdie Dr Hubbard, OH$72K31988
- 690 Burdie Dr Hubbard, OH$78K311,056
- 656 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$77K311,056
- 674 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$47K21988
- 646 Jerry Dr Hubbard, OH$91K311,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!