665 River Rd UNIT 9, Shelton, CT 064842 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,481 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2014
- 275 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $1,800,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- MLS #: B997084
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ Storage Space,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Exterior Siding \ Stone,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,FamRm/Den Description \ Upper Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S),Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ French Door(S),Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,New Construction \ Yes,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room Description \ Loft,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 2,481 sqft
- Parcel #: M:32 L:13 S:9
- Zillow Home ID: 72299983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 665 River Road UNIT 9
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06484, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Shelton, and 3.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06484 home values.
Nearby Schools in Shelton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292