665 Upper Merriman Dr, Akron, OH 443033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $178,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 672 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 6822997
- Zillow Home ID: 35464847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 665 Upper Merriman Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% lower than in Akron, and 6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 669 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$171K422,110
- 657 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$157K432,128
- 677 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$124K31.51,404
- 651 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$180K32.51,904
- 668 Ecton Rd Akron, OH$122K31.51,421
- 664 Ecton Rd Akron, OH$157K41.52,198
- 674 Ecton Rd Akron, OH$121K321,333
- 658 Ecton Rd Akron, OH$158K31.51,584
- 666 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$118K31.5931
- 678 Ecton Rd Akron, OH$121K32.51,459
- 662 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$131K421,301
- 654 Ecton Rd Akron, OH$83K421,342
- 459 Royal Ave Akron, OH$154K32.51,810
- 674 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$196K322,105
- 654 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$110K331,875
- 686 Ecton Rd Akron, OH$108K421,756
- 650 Ecton Rd Akron, OH$83K321,396
- 680 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$123K31.51,200
- 650 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$130K321,264
- 639 Upper Merriman Dr Akron, OH$188K42.52,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292