6655 70th St, Middle Village, NY 113796 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Second floor apartment has its own entrance. Contains three bedrooms with oak hardwood floors and a closet in each room. Contains a living room with ceiling fans and a sliding door that leads to the balcony. Contains an eating area. Large modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a large window. Full big bathroom.
Full finished basement with full modern big bathroom. Separate entrance and many windows. Contains a washer, dryer and ceiling fans.
House is fully renovated from basement to second floor.
- Lot: 24 sqft
- Multi Family
- Heating: Baseboard
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,328 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109011281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6655 70th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Middle Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Middle Village home values.
- 6683 70th St # 2A Middle Village, NY$372K------
- 6683 70th St # 2D Middle Village, NY$343K11464
- 6683 70th St # 2E Middle Village, NY$371K------
- 6683 70th St # 3A Middle Village, NY$372K------
- 6683 70th St # 4A Middle Village, NY$372K------
- 6683 70th St # 4C Middle Village, NY$299K11541
- 6683 70th St # 2A Middle Village, NY$372K22667
- 6683 70th St # 2D Middle Village, NY$351K11447
- 6683 70th St # 2E Middle Village, NY$370K------
- 6683 70th St # 3A Middle Village, NY$370K------
- 6683 70th St # 4A Middle Village, NY$371K------
- 6683 70th St # 2A Middle Village, NY$371K------
- 6667 70th St Flushing, NY$750K----2,016
- 6669 70th St Flushing, NY$549K----1,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.