666 James St, Pelham, NY 108035 beds, 3 baths, 2,673 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $383
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 228 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,673 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 5544051660270001007000
- Zillow Home ID: 33082053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 666 James Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% less than in New York Metro, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10803 home values.
- 660 James St Pelham, NY$1.22M73.53,139
- 670 James St Pelham, NY$1.12M522,432
- 656 James St Pelham, NY$840K432,358
- 155 Secor Ln Pelham, NY$1.08M542,839
- 157 Secor Ln Pelham, NY$1.01M33.52,715
- 665 Francis St Pelham, NY$1.51M525,214
- 669 Francis St Pelham, NY$747K421,300
- 661 Francis St Pelham, NY$742K32.51,624
- 21 Lawrence Pl Pelham, NY$709K32.51,813
- 650 James St Pelham, NY$952K32.52,670
- 671 James St Pelham, NY$1.26M42.53,155
- 657 Francis St Pelham, NY$957K43.52,178
- 167 Secor Ln Pelham, NY$807K532,057
- 677 James St Pelham, NY$1.47M54.53,577
- 141 Secor Ln Pelham, NY$1.46M33.53,424
- 15 Lawrence Pl Pelham, NY$790K331,706
- 659 James St Pelham, NY$665K321,810
- 826 James St Pelham, NY$982K532,550
- 655 Francis St Pelham, NY$540K21.51,576
- 4 Sherwood Ave Pelham, NY$1.08M542,717
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!