- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
666 Junipero Ave, Long Beach, CA 90814Studio, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2008 for $510,005
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Parcel #: 7262029020
- Zillow Home ID: 21228914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 666 Junipero Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rose Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.4% higher than in Long Beach, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rose Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Park home values.
- 660 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$762K953,924
- 672 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$594K342,284
- 664 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$401K21826
- 674 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$544K------
- 670 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$518KStudio--1,820
- 684 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$498K311,424
- 658 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$507K22990
- 646 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$762K211,376
- 2420 E 7th St APT 2 Long Beach, CA$286K11--
- 669 Stanley Ave APT 1 Long Beach, CA$525K109800
- 659 Stanley Ave Long Beach, CA$738K522,330
- 659 Stanley Ave Long Beach, CA$803K522,330
- 2430 E 7th St Long Beach, CA$453K331,236
- 645 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$533K21912
- 633 Stanley Ave Long Beach, CA$753K311,388
- 691 Stanley Ave Long Beach, CA$504K------
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!