6660 Mower Pl, San Diego, CA 921306 beds, 6 baths, 4,982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 97 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $190
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $1,892,500
- Price/sqft: $472
- MLS #: 140032417
- Parking: 6 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,982 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 3081800700
- Zillow Home ID: 59310349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6660 Mower Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carmel Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% lower than in San Diego, and 34% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Carmel Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carmel Valley home values.
- 6668 Mower Pl San Diego, CA$1.88M43.54,560
- 6644 Mower Pl San Diego, CA$2M43.54,560
- Mower Pl San Diego, CA--------
- 6676 Mower Pl San Diego, CA$2.23M55.54,982
- 6638 Senecio Pl San Diego, CA$1.81M32.53,928
- 6636 Mower Pl San Diego, CA$2.3M664,982
- 6635 Senecio Pl San Diego, CA$2.26M55.54,982
- 6675 Rancho Toyon Pl San Diego, CA$1.96M343,793
- Duck Pond Ln San Diego, CA$1.01M------
- 6655 Rancho Toyon Pl San Diego, CA$2.64M555,612
- 6715 Rancho Toyon Pl San Diego, CA$2.36M54.55,612
- 6626 Senecio Pl San Diego, CA$2.13M55.54,982
- 6628 Mower Pl San Diego, CA$2.16M45.54,982
- 6655 Duck Pond Ln San Diego, CA$1.96M33.54,275
- 6725 Rancho Toyon Pl San Diego, CA$3.05M56.56,086
- 6645 Rancho Toyon Pl San Diego, CA$2.24M454,671
- 6623 Senecio Pl San Diego, CA$1.88M32.53,928
- 6647 Duck Pond Ln San Diego, CA$2.73M--5.55,398
- 12502 Grevillea Pl San Diego, CA$1.9M43.53,928
- 6620 Mower Pl San Diego, CA$2.08M54.54,560
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!