6665 Harvest Ln, Stansbury Park, UT 840744 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Lot Size: .28
THIS HOME WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SHOWINGS BEGINNING DECEMBER 30, 2013, unless you have extenuating circumstances that would require an earlier showing.
This gorgeous home is located in the highly desirable community of Stansbury park--just 20 minutes from Downtown Salt Lake.
It has been beautifully updated and sits on a huge FULLY FENCED lot with mature trees, newly planted fruit trees and grapevines, established raspberry bushes and strawberries, a massive garden area (big enough to feed your family year round!), and gorgeous perennials out front that bloom in succession from spring all the way through fall, large patio, and RV parking.
The home boasts new beautiful carpet, paint, and kitchen counter tops. Feels like a new home.
Playroom built in 1/2 of the 2 car garage that could be used for a myriad of possibilities, or can easily be converted back to a full 2 car garage.
Laundry rooms is on same floor with all 4 spacious bedrooms with walk in closets in all but one room. The Master Bedroom closet is to die for!
This is the best area in all of Stansbury Park! Just steps from the Mill pond for great fishing, Stansbury Lake for swimming and boating, and Fieldstone Park. The clubhouse, pool, and golf course are just around the corner. Also, no HOA rules or fees here!
You can see your child's bus stop from your living room window and are just steps from the UTA bus stop--great Salt lake commuters.
Five foot crawl space with access from main floor is cool year round and perfect for food storage or other storage needs.
Your child will also enjoy brand new, state of the art schools:
Rose Springs Elementary (#1 test scores in all of Tooele County)
Clarke and Johnson Junior High
Stansbury High School
We are selling by owner, but are happy to work with buyer's agents and will pay a 1% commission.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,242 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115239080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6665 Harvest Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6665 Harvest Ln Tooele, UT$208K----2,063
- 6657 Harvest Ln Tooele, UT$258K----3,167
- 6675 Harvest Ln Tooele, UT$225K----2,815
- 6647 Harvest Ln Stansbury Park, UT$252K----3,247
- 439 Water Wheel Ln Tooele, UT$221K52.752,850
- 438 Benson Rd Tooele, UT$189K----2,008
- 6666 Harvest Ln Tooele, UT$174K----1,540
- 6676 Harvest Ln Tooele, UT$251K533,038
- 449 Water Wheel Ln Tooele, UT$180K----1,500
- 6658 Harvest Ln Tooele, UT$211K----2,439
- 430 Benson Rd Stansbury Park, UT$187K322,397
- 6684 Harvest Ln Tooele, UT$205K32.52,427
- 431 Water Wheel Ln Tooele, UT$255K434
- 6637 Harvest Ln Tooele, UT$196K----2,003
- 459 Water Wheel Ln Tooele, UT$197K----2,374
- 6648 Harvest Ln Tooele, UT$198K----2,481
- 5827 Bleeker St Stansbury Park, UT$168K332,630
- 420 Benson Rd Tooele, UT$217K433,177
- 6695 Old Mill Rd Tooele, UT$188K332,590
- 6685 Old Mill Rd Stansbury Park, UT$203K32.52,374
Nearby Schools in Tooele
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292