667 N 8th St, Newark, NJ 071072 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- 64 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 3112572
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 1 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 1400696000000042
- Zillow Home ID: 38694346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 667 N 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.8% higher than in Newark, and 83.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07107 home values.
- 6 beds, 3 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1920
- 6 beds, 3 baths
- 665 N 8th St Newark, NJ$287K64.52,560
- 669-671 N 8th St Newark, NJ$223K----1,624
- 663 N 8th St Newark, NJ$152K------
- 661 N 8th St Newark, NJ$183K----1,580
- 673-675 N 8th St Newark, NJ$222K----2,277
- 659 N 8th St Newark, NJ$149K----1,740
- 677 N 8th St Newark, NJ$186K----1,840
- 679 N 8th St Newark, NJ$273K622,936
- 51 Davenport Ave Newark, NJ$331K----3,232
- 686 N 7th St Newark, NJ$230K----1,852
- 53 Davenport Ave Newark, NJ$295K----3,160
- 57 Davenport Ave Newark, NJ$194K42.52,100
- 681 N 8th St Newark, NJ$229K52--
- 681-683 N 8th St Newark, NJ$270K----2,640
- 59 Davenport Ave Newark, NJ$256K422,184
- 688 N 7th St Newark, NJ$140K----1,720
- 690 N 7th St Newark, NJ$121K----1,220
- 680 N 7th St Newark, NJ$137K----2,042
- 49 Davenport Ave Newark, NJ$144K----2,044
- 678 N 7th St Newark, NJ$113K----1,537
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.