- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
667 Quincy Ave, Staten Island, NY 103051 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: May 2011 for $293,500
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 038340009
- Zillow Home ID: 32333577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 667 Quincy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midland Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 700% higher than in New York, and 76.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midland Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midland Beach home values.
- 663 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$226K----640
- 679 Naughton Ave Staten Island, NY$322K----1,300
- 609 Naughton Ave # 24A1 Staten Island, NY$265K----1,717
- 659 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$318K211,260
- 607 Naughton Ave # 25A2 Staten Island, NY$251K----1,717
- 605 Naughton Ave # 26A2 Staten Island, NY$241K----1,717
- 603 Naughton Ave # 27A2 Staten Island, NY$240K----1,717
- 601 Naughton Ave # 28B Staten Island, NY$233K----1,295
- 667 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$240K11600
- 655 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$472K----2,480
- Ocean Rd Staten Island, NY--------
- 651 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$420K----1,440
- 664 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$329K31.51,560
- 662 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$338K32--
- 662 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$357K321,560
- 662 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$319K31.51,560
- 662 Quincy Ave Staten Island, NY$332K321,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.