667 Selzer St, Akron, OH 443102 beds, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,230 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Wall, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $19,200
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6839613
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35475536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 667 Selzer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% greater than in Akron, and 194% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hill home values.
- 671 Selzer St Akron, OH$46K21672
- 663 Selzer St Akron, OH--211,008
- 661 Selzer St Akron, OH$39K31936
- 203 Lorenz Ave Akron, OH$48K21672
- 846 Springdale Dr Akron, OH$32K21858
- Springdale Dr Akron, OH--------
- 672 Selzer St Akron, OH$43K311,618
- 856 Springdale Dr Akron, OH$45K11588
- 647 Selzer St Akron, OH$73K31.51,320
- 842 Springdale Dr Akron, OH$45K211,248
- 836-838 Springdale Dr Akron, OH$70K421,440
- 866 Springdale Dr Akron, OH$74K321,500
- 693 Selzer St Akron, OH$35K31838
- 872 Springdale Dr Akron, OH$52K22658
- 697 Selzer St Akron, OH$34K31936
- 656 Selzer St Akron, OH$40K311,344
- 692 Selzer St Akron, OH$33K21851
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.