- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6672 Elwood Rd, San Jose, CA 951205 beds, 3 baths, 2,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $1,045,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 696 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Three Car Garage, Updated Kitchen, Updated Bath, Updated Windows, Updated Lighting and Fixtures.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 58332006
- Zillow Home ID: 19767243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6672 Elwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% lower than in San Jose, and 40.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 6674 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA$1.15M422,006
- 6670 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA$1.09M422,028
- 6668 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA$1.05M321,868
- 6676 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA$1.29M532,417
- 6679 Dorene Pl San Jose, CA$1.07M321,901
- 6683 Dorene Pl San Jose, CA$1.19M532,356
- 6675 Dorene Pl San Jose, CA$1.1M422,054
- 6687 Dorene Pl San Jose, CA$1.21M532,380
- 6671 Dorene Pl San Jose, CA$1.12M422,054
- 1181 Royston Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M422,054
- 6664 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA$1.18M422,475
- 6678 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA$1.27M432,600
- 1182 Royston Ct San Jose, CA$1.15M422,006
- 6691 Dorene Pl San Jose, CA$1.08M421,843
- 6667 Dorene Pl San Jose, CA$1.14M422,022
- 6677 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA$1.18M421,891
- 6680 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA$1.13M42.52,125
- 6662 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA$1.07M422,054
- 1185 Royston Ct San Jose, CA$1.33M532,438
- 6695 Dorene Pl San Jose, CA$1.09M321,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.