Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Homes like this sold for $51-135K.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1982
- All time views: 1,162
- HOA Fee: $240/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $54,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $55
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Land Lease Type: Fee
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Garage Door Opener
- Legal Disclosures: CC and R
- Building Structure Style: Traditional
- Security Safety: Smoke Detector
- Windows: Custom Window Covering
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Listing Status: Pending
- Parking Type: Garage - Single Door (N)
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Buyer Financing: Cash
- Association Fees Include: Water Paid
- Covered Parking
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Legal Disclosures: Listing Broker Advantage
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Parcel #: 639164002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 18098530
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.2% higher than in Desert Hot Springs, and 140% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92240 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Desert Hot Springs.
Nearby Schools in Desert Hot Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!