6676 Pierce Ct, Chino, CA 917104 beds, 2 baths, 2,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $382,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 567 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 1051483080000
- Zillow Home ID: 17587091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6676 Pierce Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91710, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Chino, and 6.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91710 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91710 home values.
- 6664 Pierce Ct Chino, CA$478K432,202
- 6688 Pierce Ct Chino, CA$522K432,594
- 6675 Hamilton St Chino, CA$448K422,232
- 6663 Hamilton St Chino, CA$480K432,202
- 6687 Hamilton St Chino, CA$540K40.032,202
- 6677 Pierce Ct Chino, CA$476K432,202
- 6652 Pierce Ct Chino, CA$479K432,202
- 6690 Pierce Ct Chino, CA$508K42.52,414
- 6665 Pierce Ct Chino, CA$450K42.52,232
- 6689 Pierce Ct Chino, CA$525K532,832
- 6651 Hamilton St Chino, CA$451K422,232
- 6699 Hamilton St Chino, CA$480K422,232
- 6653 Pierce Ct Chino, CA$449K422,232
- 6691 Pierce Ct Chino, CA$443K422,232
- 6678 Burke Ct Chino, CA$454K42.52,202
- 6674 Hamilton St Chino, CA$446K432,202
- 6662 Hamilton St Chino, CA$449K422,232
- 6666 Burke Ct Chino, CA$459K42.52,232
- 6680 Burke Ct Chino, CA$454K42.52,232
- 6686 Hamilton St Chino, CA$482K422,358
Nearby Schools in Chino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.