- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,482 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $55,001
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 3694795
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Tennis Court
- View: City
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Appliances Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Garage Features \ Access from Unit, Garage Features \ Attached, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Occupant Type \ Owner, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed\Out Bld, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Cooling Type \ Attic Fan, Amenities \ Health Club, Amenities \ Medical Service, Amenities \ Park, Style \ Colonial, View Description \ City View, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Shopping\Mall, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Appliances Equipment \ Humidifier, Last Change Type \ Contingent, Basement Detail \ Other, Living Area Source \ Appraiser, Geocode Source \ Imported, Association \ NORMMLS
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 79227058
- Zillow Home ID: 33712053
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $61-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44146 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Bedford Heights as a whole. Among 44146 homes, this home is 6.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44146, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% less than in Bedford Heights, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44146 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bedford Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44146 home values.
|6682 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$90K||3||1.5||1,344|
|6670 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$93K||3||1.5||1,368|
|6688 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$103K||3||1.5||1,592|
|6664 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$105K||3||1.5||1,632|
|6730 Tamarind Dr Bedford Heights, OH||$95K||3||2||1,040|
|6658 Tamarind Dr Bedford, OH||$85K||3||1||1,040|
|6694 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$95K||3||1.5||1,344|
|6675 Basswood Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$89K||3||2||1,040|
|6681 Basswood Dr Bedford, OH||$95K||3||1.5||1,200|
|6669 Basswood Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$101K||4||1.5||1,548|
|6687 Basswood Dr Bedford Heights, OH||$133K||4||2||2,036|
|6663 Basswood Dr Bedford Heights, OH||$96K||3||1.5||1,368|
|6700 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$109K||3||1.5||1,754|
|6652 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$156K||4||3.5||2,170|
|6675 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$90K||3||1.5||1,250|
|6693 Basswood Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$98K||3||1.5||1,404|
|6657 Basswood Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$86K||3||1.5||1,040|
|6669 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH||$88K||2||1||1,368|
|6681 Tamarind Dr Bedford, OH||$86K||3||1||1,040|
|6663 Tamarind Dr Bedford Heights, OH||$91K||3||2||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Bedford Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!