668 Dlyn St, Columbus, OH 432282 beds, 3 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $80,000
- Parking: Carport, 0 space, 360 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 570148118
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 34090681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 668 Dlyn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westchester-Green Countrie market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.6% greater than in Columbus, and 323.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westchester-Green Countrie home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westchester-Green Countrie home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,721 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1999
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 666 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$71K321,224
- 664 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$70K21.51,080
- 594 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$49K331,296
- 604 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$62K221,224
- 590 Dlyn St # 2 Columbus, OH$61K321,296
- 610 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$63K331,536
- 584 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K22.11,296
- 616 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$58K221,224
- 662 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$77K321,296
- 620 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$64K221,224
- 624 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K321,296
- 572 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$59K211,080
- 626 Dlyn St # I-9 Columbus, OH$64K21.51,224
- 630 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$58K21.51,224
- 599 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$58K321,296
- 597 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K21.51,224
- 601 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$62K321,224
- 595 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$60K221,080
- 603 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$59K321,296
- 593 Dlyn St # 8 Columbus, OH$61K321,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.