668 Oak Run Trl UNIT 105, Oak Park, CA 913772 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Newly Remodeled Home
Two master suites with their own bathroom upstair.
Half bathroom downstair for guest.
Wood floor from downstair to upstair
Fireplace in living room
Corner Unit & facing swimming pool !!!!
Inside laundry (Washer and Dryer)
One car garage, and an assigned cover parking
Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Private yard.
Quiet location in the development.
Walking distance to schools, and parks
- Lot: 6,262 sqft
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $306,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 314 sqft
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 8010200605
- Zillow Home ID: 16496802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 668 Oak Run Trl UNIT 105
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oak Park, and 63.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91377 home values.
- Unit 104$364K22.51,238
Nearby Schools in Oak Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292