6683 Dunsany Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2 Bath, 3 bedrooms
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 490514123012000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1201822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6683 Dunsany Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 6705 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K311,522
- 6669 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$110K321,522
- 4420 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$86K311,244
- 6715 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$90K321,262
- 4410 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$99K311,452
- 6682 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$87K321,250
- 6704 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$91K311,200
- 6672 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$68K31.51,560
- 4380 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$102K311,946
- 6714 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K311,224
- 4415 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$95K311,448
- 4425 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$85K3--1,248
- 4405 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$92K311,200
- 6724 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$95K321,200
- 6735 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$89K311,136
- 4370 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K321,522
- 6662 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$93K311,212
- 4381 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$113K312,080
- 4373 Coatbridge Way Indianapolis, IN$97K311,248
- 4431 Dunsany Ct Indianapolis, IN$100K311,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.