6687 Chalk Hill Ln, Vallejo, CA 945914 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,609 sqft
- Parcel #: 0182413170
- Zillow Home ID: 79849471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6687 Chalk Hill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% lower than in Vallejo, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 6683 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$433K432,205
- 6691 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$374K331,998
- 6679 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$446K42.52,609
- 6634 Solitude Ct Vallejo, CA$415K331,998
- 6630 Solitude Ct Vallejo, CA$480K42.52,725
- 6675 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$432K432,205
- 6638 Solitude Ct Vallejo, CA$376K332,205
- 6626 Solitude Ct Vallejo, CA$382K331,998
- 6671 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$445K432,609
- 6622 Solitude Ct Vallejo, CA$431K332,205
- 6682 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$448K42.52,609
- 6686 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$425K332,205
- 6678 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$372K432,205
- 6659 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$431K332,205
- 6572 Deerfield Dr Vallejo, CA$370K331,998
- 6674 Chalk Hill Ln Vallejo, CA$446K42.52,609
- 6576 Deerfield Dr Vallejo, CA$431K332,205
- 6568 Deerfield Dr Vallejo, CA$485K42.52,609
- 6580 Deerfield Dr Vallejo, CA$445K422,609
- 6564 Deerfield Dr Vallejo, CA$372K331,998
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!