669 26th St, Oakland, CA 946123 beds, 2 baths, 1,745 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,778 sqft
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Stainless steel appliances,Granite countertop
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,745 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 009 067902100
- Zillow Home ID: 103865206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 669 26th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94612, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% less than in Oakland, and 49.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94612 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94612 home values.
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292