669 Beech St, Columbus, OH 432063 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1995 for $111,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 010014673
- Zillow Home ID: 33833783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 669 Beech Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Schumacher Place market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% lower than in Columbus, and 82.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Schumacher Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Schumacher Place home values.
- 661-663 Beech St Columbus, OH$154K421,833
- 668 S 9th St Columbus, OH$253K321,794
- 659 Beech St Columbus, OH$180K221,066
- 672 S 9th St Columbus, OH$236K321,699
- 675-677 Beech St Columbus, OH$209K21.51,408
- 450 Elsmere St Columbus, OH$115K311,069
- 653-655 Beech St Columbus, OH$214K421,904
- 664-666 S 9th St Columbus, OH$255K632,610
- 455 E Beck St Columbus, OH$294K31.51,968
- 654 S 9th St Columbus, OH$355K221,868
- 452 Elsmere St Columbus, OH$107K21952
- 682 S 9th St Columbus, OH$360K32.52,041
- 454 Elsmere St Columbus, OH$111K21946
- 678 S 9th St Columbus, OH$248K22.51,314
- 648-650 S 9th St Columbus, OH$365K643,370
- 644 S 9th St Columbus, OH$308K31.11,596
- 675 Beech St Columbus, OH$137K------
- 459-461 E Beck St Columbus, OH$292K642,872
- 456 Elsmere St Columbus, OH$123K21946
- 465 E Beck St Columbus, OH$256K221,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.