669 Washington Blvd, Venice, CA 902923 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $526
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4228009023
- Zillow Home ID: 20444663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 669 Washington Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 671 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.25M32.51,710
- 667 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.25M331,900
- 665 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.49M32.51,752
- 673 Washington Blvd Venice, CA$1.7M332,861
- 663 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.33M331,710
- 675 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.69M342,911
- 677 Washington Blvd Venice, CA$1.67M342,920
- 2420 Bryan Ave Venice, CA$1.43M221,260
- 661 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.54M32.52,147
- 679 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.66M332,869
- 2416 Bryan Ave Venice, CA$1.45M321,466
- 685 Washington Blvd Venice, CA$2.16M332,095
- 681 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.42M33.52,957
- 2412 Bryan Ave Venice, CA$1.31M311,266
- 682 Olive Ave Venice, CA$1.25M21700
- 683 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.45M342,921
- 2408 Bryan Ave Venice, CA$1.32M321,370
- 688 Olive Ave Venice, CA$1.26M311,051
- 685 Washington Blvd Venice, CA$1.63M332,095
- 651 Washington Blvd Marina Del Rey, CA$1.9M431,765
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!