- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,916 all time views
- HOA Fee: $37
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $104,300
- Last sale price/sqft: $58
- Parking: 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Amenities \ 0, Association \ Mid-South, Basement \ 0, Bath Features \ 0, Construction \ 0, Cooling \ 0, Detached Structures \ 0, Dining Room Features \ 0, Dining Room Level \ 0, Disabled Features \ 0, Distance From Town \ 0, Driveway \ 0, Exterior Features \ 0, Family Room Level \ 0, Fees Include \ 0, Fencing \ 0, Fireplace/Stove Type \ 0, Flooring \ Carpet, Foundation \ 0, Heating \ 0, Interior Features \ 0, Kitchen Features \ 0, Kitchen Level \ 0, Laundry \ 0, Laundry Room Level \ 0, Leased Equipment \ 0, Living Room Level \ 0, Office/Den Level \ 0, Patio \ 0, Pool Type \ 0, Possession \ At Closing, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Region/Setting \ 0, Roof \ 0, Rooms \ 0, Services & Technology \ 0, Sewer \ Other, Siding \ 0, Site/Lot Description \ 0, Spa Type \ 0, Style \ 0, Unit Description \ 0, Utilities \ 0, Utility Room Level \ 0, Water \ 0, Windows & Energy Features \ 0, Workflow State \ Published, Yard & Sprinklers \ 0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,798 sqft
- Parcel #: 089051 F00007
- Zillow Home ID: 72481779
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-125K.
Market guideZillow predicts River Oaks-Kirby-Balmoral home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Memphis as a whole. Among River Oaks-Kirby-Balmoral homes, this home is valued 27.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In River Oaks-Kirby-Balmoral, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% lower than in Memphis, and 87.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help River Oaks-Kirby-Balmoral home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or River Oaks-Kirby-Balmoral home values.
|6682 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$131K||3||2||2,138|
|6698 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$123K||3||2||1,600|
|6697 Einat Cv Memphis, TN||$142K||3||3||2,202|
|6691 Einat Cv Memphis, TN||$159K||4||2.5||2,451|
|6674 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$128K||4||2.5||1,999|
|6706 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$128K||4||3||1,799|
|6703 Einat Cv Memphis, TN||$154K||4||2.5||2,589|
|6689 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$135K||4||3||2,000|
|6685 Einat Cv Memphis, TN||$134K||4||2.5||2,300|
|6697 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$115K||4||2.5||1,750|
|6681 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$114K||4||2.5||1,600|
|6709 Einat Cv Memphis, TN||$140K||3||3||1,971|
|6697 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$116K||4||2.5||2,800|
|6679 Einat Cv Memphis, TN||$131K||3||2.5||2,185|
|6705 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$118K||4||3||1,800|
|6673 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$124K||3||3||2,072|
|6714 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$126K||3||2.5||1,600|
|6668 Whitten View Ln Memphis, TN||$99K||3||2||1,200|
|6715 Einat Cv Memphis, TN||$140K||4||2.5||1,889|
|6673 Einat Cv Memphis, TN||$129K||4||2.5||1,857|
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!