- Built in 1970
- Views: 443 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2012 for $69,998
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Heat, HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 418
- Floor size: 685 sqft
- Parcel #: 009598
- Zillow Home ID: 57987178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $55-99K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 64.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Seymour, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 67 Balance Rock Rd|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!