67 Battery AveAPT 3C, Brooklyn, NY 11228
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow99
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Room TypesFamily room, Master bath
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count11
- Zillow Home ID30700643
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #060721011
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$380,857||$312K – $472K||-$6,888||$573||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,721/mo||$1.5K – $2.3K/mo||-$150||$2.59||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Fort Hamilton home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for New York as a whole. Among Fort Hamilton homes, this home is 38.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Hamilton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% less than in New York, and 97.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fort Hamilton home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
Neighborhood for 67 Battery Avenue APT 3C
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. Is 104 the Fort Hamilton School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Fort Hamilton High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- High School of Telecommunications Arts ... (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- New Utrecht High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- West Brooklyn Community High (assigned) 10-12 2.5 mi
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- High School of Sports Management (assigned) 9-12 2.8 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005