- Lot: 5,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 345 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,299 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $199
- MLS #: 4001917
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Basement \ Slab, Basement \ Slab, County \ Ocean, Exterior \ Fence, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Heat/AC \ Forced Hot Air, Included \ Refrigerator, Included \ Stove, Interior \ Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Interior \ Ceilings - Beamed, Kitchen \ Granite/Stone Counter, Living Room \ Floor - W/W Carpet, Lot Description \ Lagoon, Middle School \ Central Reg Middle, Municipality \ Berkeley (BER), Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Shingled, Siding \ Aluminum, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Sub-Type \ Detached, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water Type \ Lagoon, Water/Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Waterfront \ Yes, Waterview \ Yes, Zip Code \ 08721, Zoning \ Residential
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,005 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0601223 0200021
- Zillow Home ID: 39539470
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08721 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Berkeley as a whole. Among 08721 homes, this home is 10.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 44.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% higher than in Berkeley, and 35.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08721 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08721 home values.
|69 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$393K||4||3||1,710|
|Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$393K||--||--||1,710|
|65 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$299K||--||--||1,225|
|71 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$363K||--||--||1,750|
|73 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$329K||4||2||1,200|
|68 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$286K||--||--||985|
|66 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$385K||--||--||1,862|
|70 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$366K||--||--||2,100|
|61 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$309K||--||--||1,225|
|75 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$240K||--||--||985|
|64 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$270K||3||1||1,200|
|72 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$396K||4||3||2,108|
|27 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$334K||--||--||1,490|
|62 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$406K||3||2.5||2,038|
|29 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$270K||3||1||1,225|
|74 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$388K||4||3||1,838|
|25 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$293K||--||--||1,225|
|23 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$570K||--||--||3,066|
|31 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$303K||--||--||1,600|
|77 Carlyle Dr Bayville, NJ||$297K||4||2||1,225|
Nearby Schools in Berkeley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!