This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1963
- Views: 1,324 all time views
- HOA Fee: $190/mo
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2004 for $133,500
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Swimming Pool
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- AMENITIES: University
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- COOLING: Window AC
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Brick
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- HOT_WATER: Oil
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Office
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Office
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- STYLE: Low-Rise
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 112
- Floor size: 360 sqft
- Parcel #: W:21 P:01986 S:212
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59090685
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-240K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.9% less than in Boston, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!