A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1810
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $397
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,776 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0033 B:0026 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56952111
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 188.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Newburyport, and 59% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|59 High St Newburyport, MA||$735K||4||1.5||2,699|
|69 High St Newburyport, MA||$1.36M||5||3||6,066|
|51 High St Newburyport, MA||$2.35M||7||8||6,622|
|49 High St Newburyport, MA||$1.41M||4||2.5||4,224|
|61 High St Newburyport, MA||$1.39M||5||3.5||6,120|
|71 High St Newburyport, MA||$714K||4||1.5||2,142|
|75 High St Newburyport, MA||$1.93M||9||8.5||9,360|
|73-75 High Rd Newbury, MA||$561K||5||2||3,404|
|73 High St Newburyport, MA||$2.07M||5||4.5||8,020|
|47 High St Newburyport, MA||$1.51M||--||--||--|
|76 High St Newburyport, MA||$781K||6||5||3,868|
|53 High St Newburyport, MA||$1.19M||5||2.5||3,357|
|78 High St Newburyport, MA||$1.02M||3||2||4,932|
|74 High St APT 3 Newburyport, MA||$167K||1||1||605|
|74 High St APT 2 Newburyport, MA||$215K||1||1||870|
|74 High St APT 1 Newburyport, MA||$196K||1||1||710|
|74 High St APT 6 Newburyport, MA||$208K||1||1||775|
|74 High St APT 5 Newburyport, MA||$164K||1||1||520|
|74 High St APT 4 Newburyport, MA||$210K||1||1||780|
|58 High St Newburyport, MA||$356K||2||2||1,540|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!