67 Morris St, East Orange, NJ 070173 beds, 1 bath, 1,295 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,295 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 0500562000000010 03
- Zillow Home ID: 38648695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 67 Morris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% greater than in East Orange, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07017 home values.
- 423 Springdale Ave East Orange, NJ$228K----1,993
- 427 Springdale Ave East Orange, NJ$150K----1,444
- 63 Morris St East Orange, NJ$141K----1,565
- 64 Morris St East Orange, NJ$126K----1,222
- 66 Morris St # 102 Jersey City, NJ$665K----1,419
- 66 Morris St # 302 Jersey City, NJ$533K----1,099
- 66 Morris St # 301 Jersey City, NJ$529K----1,095
- 66 Morris St # 303 Jersey City, NJ$526K----1,042
- 66 Morris St # 502 Jersey City, NJ$725K----1,506
- 66 Morris St # 1 Jersey City, NJ$150K----2,201
- 66 Morris St # 202 Jersey City, NJ$533K----1,099
- 66 Morris St # 201 Jersey City, NJ$532K----1,055
- 66 Morris St # 401 Jersey City, NJ$492K----1,055
- 415 Springdale Ave East Orange, NJ$131K----1,688
- 62 Morris St East Orange, NJ$121K11600
- 66 Morris St East Orange, NJ$161K----1,724
- 59 Morris St East Orange, NJ$153K----1,768
- 431-433 Springdale Ave East Orange, NJ$338K----4,786
- Lincoln St East Orange, NJ$200K----1,747
- Springdale Ave East Orange, NJ$219K----1,961
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.