67 New York Ave NW, Washington, DC 200015 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,176 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $545,299
- Price/sqft: $273
- Finished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0618 0047
- Zillow Home ID: 412695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 67 New York Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Truxton Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% higher than in Washington, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Truxton Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
- 65 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$684K221,780
- 69 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$793K442,558
- 63 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$405K11700
- 71 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$789K--32,508
- 61 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$544K421,450
- 73 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$562K311,330
- 24 N St NW Washington, DC$578K632,046
- 83 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$336K22.5--
- 1 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$353K11.5--
- 26 N St NW Washington, DC$628K311,360
- 28 N St NW Washington, DC$488K311,622
- 22 N St NW Washington, DC$653K431,396
- 30 N St NW Washington, DC$532K31.51,244
- 59 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$459K321,450
- 75 New York Ave NW # A Washington, DC$361K32.5--
- 75 New York Ave NW # A-B Washington, DC$822K43.53,537
- 75 New York Ave NW # A Washington, DC$589K32.5--
- 20 N St NW Washington, DC$516K521,266
- 75 New York Ave NW Washington, DC$918K43.53,537
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.