- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $222,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,942 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:075 L:010
- Zillow Home ID: 58003035
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $223-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 0.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Wallingford, and 23.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06492 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|63 Parker Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||$208K||4||1||1,291|
|35 Highland Ave Wallingford, CT||--||Studio||--||40,553|
|101 Parker Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||$280K||3||2||2,064|
|2 Jodi Dr Wallingford, CT||$207K||3||1||1,006|
|26 Highland Ave Wallingford, CT||$157K||2||1||748|
|30 Highland Ave Wallingford, CT||$300K||4||2.5||2,303|
|70 Parker Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|38 Seneca Rd Wallingford, CT||$238K||3||1||1,448|
|6 Jodi Dr Wallingford, CT||$288K||4||2||2,647|
|98 Parker Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||$223K||3||1||1,348|
|34 Seneca Rd Wallingford, CT||$227K||3||1||1,461|
|42 Seneca Rd Wallingford, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,056|
|43 Highland Ave Wallingford, CT||$378K||6||4||3,556|
|47 Highland Ave Wallingford, CT||$158K||1||1||900|
|59 Parker Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||$186K||3||1||1,236|
|30 Seneca Rd Wallingford, CT||$246K||4||2||1,602|
|10 Jodi Dr Wallingford, CT||$202K||2||1.5||1,102|
|107 Parker Farms Rd Wallingford, CT||$214K||3||1||1,006|
|49-53 Highland Ave Wallingford, CT||$243K||1||1||900|
|12 Hope Hill Rd Wallingford, CT||--||--||--||86,249|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!