- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- 649 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,294 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 71556538
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Vinyl, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced\Enclosed, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, HOT_WATER \ Tank, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Electric
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0062 B:0001 L:9
- Zillow Home ID: 56174869
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $68-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is 34.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% lower than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|65 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$104K||3||1||2,072|
|63 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$116K||4||2||2,000|
|71 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$86K||3||1||1,200|
|73 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$81K||3||1||1,172|
|61 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$85K||2||1||1,200|
|59 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$132K||5||2||1,619|
|59 Pine St South Hadley, MA||$230K||3||2||2,004|
|75 Pine St South Hadley, MA||$229K||3||1||2,832|
|75 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$86K||3||1||1,040|
|60 Beech St Holyoke, MA||$119K||4||1.5||1,520|
|77 Pine St South Hadley, MA||$257K||4||2.5||2,357|
|77 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$99K||4||2||1,856|
|57 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$96K||3||2||1,360|
|66 Beech St Holyoke, MA||$86K||2||1||1,146|
|58 Beech St Holyoke, MA||$108K||4||1.5||1,840|
|68 Beech St Holyoke, MA||$84K||2||1||1,040|
|55 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$117K||4||2||1,960|
|79-81 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$140K||6||2||2,942|
|72 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$91K||3||1.5||1,050|
|70 Pine St Holyoke, MA||$115K||3||1||1,433|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!