- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,593 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $272,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:13 B:0153 L:026A1
- Zillow Home ID: 60105396
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $232-313K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 42% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|4 Midland Dr Vernon, CT||$262K||6||1.5||2,624|
|71 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$253K||4||3||2,275|
|20 Midland Dr Vernon, CT||$253K||4||2.5||2,252|
|19 Midland Dr Vernon, CT||$239K||4||2.5||1,920|
|51 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$256K||4||2.5||2,202|
|28 Midland Dr Vernon, CT||$277K||5||2.5||2,534|
|79 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$247K||4||2.5||1,950|
|78 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$259K||4||3.5||2,270|
|12 Midland Dr Vernon, CT||$259K||4||2.5||2,275|
|58 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$211K||3||2||1,376|
|90 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$263K||4||2.5||2,280|
|95 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$254K||4||2.5||2,217|
|11 Midland Dr Vernon, CT||$239K||3||2.5||1,905|
|101 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$253K||4||2.5||2,159|
|102 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$245K||4||3||1,940|
|50 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$242K||3||3||1,920|
|112 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$247K||4||2.5||2,020|
|86 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$252K||4||2.5||2,217|
|42 Rambling Rd Vernon, CT||$266K||4||2.5||2,275|
|11 Autumnwood Ln Vernon, CT||$254K||4||2.5||2,192|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!