67 Riverside Ave UNIT 67, Stamford, CT 069053 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $302,500
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Parcel #: 002-9083
- Zillow Home ID: 57375892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 67 Riverside Avenue UNIT 67
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ridgeway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.8% higher than in Stamford, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ridgeway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ridgeway home values.
- 69 Riverside Ave UNIT 69 Stamford, CT$397K32.51,840
- 67 Riverside Ave Stamford, CT$462K22.5--
- 71 Riverside Ave UNIT 71 Stamford, CT$402K331,840
- 65 Riverside Ave UNIT 65 Stamford, CT$403K32.51,840
- 73 Riverside Ave UNIT 1 Stamford, CT$296K221,193
- 73 Riverside Ave UNIT 2 Stamford, CT$304K221,193
- 73 Riverside Ave UNIT 3 Stamford, CT$296K221,193
- 73 Riverside Ave UNIT 4 Stamford, CT$294K221,193
- 73 Riverside Ave UNIT 5 Stamford, CT$297K221,193
- 73 Riverside Ave UNIT 6 Stamford, CT$296K221,193
- 63 Riverside Ave Stamford, CT$502K32.51,840
- 63 Riverside Ave UNIT 63 Stamford, CT$404K32.51,840
- 61 Riverside Ave UNIT 15 Stamford, CT$309K221,193
- 61 Riverside Ave UNIT 14 Stamford, CT$309K221,193
- 61 Riverside Ave UNIT 13 Stamford, CT$309K221,193
- 61 Riverside Ave UNIT 12 Stamford, CT$309K221,193
- 116 Woodmere Rd Stamford, CT$466K442,293
- 45 Riverside Ave UNIT 45 Stamford, CT$371K32.51,840
- 85 Riverside Ave APT C4 Stamford, CT$203K11879
- 85 Riverside Ave APT F1 Stamford, CT$286K211,158
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.