- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,539 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $48,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $46
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ Yes, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Mobile Home, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Single Wide, STYLE \ W/ Addition, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Parcel #: SEAB M:14 B:6 L:108
- Zillow Home ID: 95355129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $51-125K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03874 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Seabrook as a whole. Among 03874 homes, this home is valued 75.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 71.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03874, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% lower than in Seabrook, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03874 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seabrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03874 home values.
|75 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$62K||2||1.5||924|
|68 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$64K||2||1.5||924|
|66 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$63K||2||1.5||924|
|76 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$63K||2||2||924|
|65 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$63K||2||2||924|
|64 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$71K||2||2||1,116|
|63 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$151K||3||1||1,818|
|77 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$61K||2||1.5||918|
|62 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$62K||2||1.5||924|
|74 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$82K||2||2||1,260|
|61 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$64K||2||2||924|
|78 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$56K||2||1.5||915|
|60 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$57K||2||1||933|
|59 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$59K||2||--||924|
|58 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$73K||2||2||1,116|
|79 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$122K||2||1.5||1,064|
|57 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$136K||2||2||1,196|
|42 Tricia St Seabrook, NH||$75K||2||1.5||924|
|56 Silver St Seabrook, NH||$64K||2||1.5||916|
|43 Tricia St Seabrook, NH||$74K||2||2||1,104|
Nearby Schools in Seabrook
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-123.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!