67 Simmons Loop, Staten Island, NY 103142 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The second level: New hardwood floor living room (13ft X 13ft). Kitchen (18 ft X 13ft) includes white appliances.
The third level: Fully carpeted Master bedroom (16â??7â??ft X 13ft), Second Room (10â?? 8â??ft X 13ft), each with closets. Full bathroom.
The house is an attached unit. It has a garage and parking space in front of it, and includes central heating and air conditioning.
Very close to Staten Island Mall, shopping centers, parks, transportation and all bridges (10 min. to Outer bridge Crossing, 10 min. to Goethals, and 25 min. to Verrazano).
For any question, more photos, or to set an appointment you can e-mail me at email@example.com, or call me at 201-418-6132.
- Lot: 2,090 sqft
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Guest parking, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 026200388
- Zillow Home ID: 32317265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 67 Simmons Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chelsea-Travis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 550% greater than in New York, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chelsea-Travis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chelsea-Travis home values.
- 69 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$285K----1,480
- 65 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$280K----1,480
- 71 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$262K21.51,480
- 63 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$274K----1,480
- 73 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$260K221,480
- 61 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$286K31.51,480
- 75 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$302K----1,480
- 77 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$302K----1,480
- 53 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$262K221,240
- 74 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$332K----1,480
- 76 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$278K----1,480
- 79 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$282K----1,480
- 85 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$305K221,290
- 55 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$266K----1,240
- 81 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$302K----1,480
- 81 Towers Ln Staten Island, NY$419K----1,700
- 79 Towers Ln Staten Island, NY$393K----1,700
- 51 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$259K221,480
- 16 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$304K21.51,480
- 83 Simmons Loop Staten Island, NY$302K----1,480
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.