This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Great Neighbors and Neighborhood is quiet and friendly!
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 1,010 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $190,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: M:0I16 B:0001 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 56149793
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01001 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Agawam as a whole. Among 01001 homes, this home is valued 5.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Agawam, and 58.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01001 home values.
|74 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$184K||3||1.5||1,376|
|66 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$154K||2||2||935|
|57 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$188K||3||2||1,535|
|84 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$179K||2||2||1,320|
|79 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$179K||3||2||1,486|
|56 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$175K||2||1||1,284|
|49 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$167K||2||1||1,104|
|92 Oak Hill Ave Agawam, MA||$191K||4||2||1,690|
|112 Oak Hill Ave Agawam, MA||$174K||3||1||1,340|
|87 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$181K||4||2.5||1,349|
|100 Oak Hill Ave Agawam, MA||$158K||3||1||912|
|107 Oak Hill Ave Agawam, MA||$168K||2||2.5||1,040|
|77 Oak Hill Ave Agawam, MA||$158K||2||1||1,258|
|46 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$165K||3||1||1,080|
|91 Oak Hill Ave Agawam, MA||$174K||3||2||1,200|
|41 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$132K||1||1||880|
|84 Oak Hill Ave Agawam, MA||$175K||4||1||1,428|
|87 Oak Hill Ave Agawam, MA||$173K||3||1.5||1,237|
|95 Spencer St Agawam, MA||$177K||3||1.5||1,287|
|66 Oak Hill Ave Agawam, MA||$173K||3||1||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Agawam
1-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!