- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $269
- Finished basement, 338 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,394 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: M:020.0-0000-0091.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57101240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 16.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 79.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|56 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$420K||5||2.5||1,790|
|62 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$415K||4||1.5||1,568|
|61 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$399K||3||2||1,325|
|76 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$440K||4||1.5||1,650|
|77 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$546K||5||2||2,501|
|66 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$470K||3||2||1,997|
|78 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$485K||4||2.5||2,040|
|57 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$323K||2||1||960|
|8 Woodbine St Reading, MA||$412K||4||1.5||1,660|
|12 Woodbine St Reading, MA||$422K||4||2||1,750|
|18 Woodbine St Reading, MA||$420K||4||2||1,609|
|7 Woodbine St Reading, MA||$377K||3||1.5||1,814|
|53 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$378K||3||1||1,520|
|73 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$381K||3||1||1,354|
|15 Woodbine St Reading, MA||$518K||6||2||2,420|
|82 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$549K||6||2||2,160|
|83 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$411K||3||1.5||1,450|
|21 Woodbine St Reading, MA||$487K||3||2||1,824|
|52 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$414K||4||1.5||1,568|
|87 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$566K||3||2.5||1,932|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!