67 Sunset Hill Dr, Branford, CT 064054 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,385 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,385 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2126983399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 67 Sunset Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% less than in Branford, and 24.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06405 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Branford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06405 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.