67 York St, Dartmouth, MA 02747
Sold on 4/4/12: $190,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,204 sq ft
- Lot:9,120 sqft
- Year Built:1966
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $190,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Middle SchoolDartmouth Middle School
- Parcel #M:0165 B:0094 L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID55972792
- Elementary SchoolPotter Elementary
- High SchoolDartmouth High School
- Days on Zillow703
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$217,505||$202K – $237K||+$238||$180||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,103/mo||$960 – $1.6K/mo||-$84||$0.92||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 02747 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02747 homes, this home is valued 20.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.5% greater than in Dartmouth, and 87.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
Neighborhood for 67 York Street
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005